Here are Lakeview’s important back-to-school dates for 2018-2019:
- August 23 – PTSA Kindergarten Playdate, 10am-1:45pm
Come meet other Kindergarten families before or after your child’s assessment on the Lakeview playground.
- August 29 – Kindergarten Parent Orientation, 1pm
Please join the Facebook Group for the Class of 2031 to connect with other families!
- August 30 – Meet and Greet, 2:15-3pm
For grades 1-5 – come meet your teachers and classmates. Drop off your school supplies.
- August 30 – Curriculum Night & PTSA Meeting, 6-7:20pm
Parents will pick up classroom packets and meet with teachers followed by a PTSA meeting.
Childcare will be provided in the music room.
- September 4 – First day of school for grades 1-5
Don’t forget the new start and dismissal times are 9:20am and 3:50pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. NOTE: There is no early release on Wednesday September 5.
- September 7 – First day of school for Kindergarten
- September 12 – Wednesday early release begins
School is dismissed at 2:20pm on most Wednesdays.
- September 13 – Picture Day
Say cheese! Save time and order online with the picture id: LS118104Q0
- September 13 – PTSA’s Back to School Social, 5:30-7pm
Lakeview PTSA is hosting a free ice cream social for the whole family. Before and after school enrichment providers will also have tables.
Need help with school supplies? HopeLink has a program to help with school supplies. Learn more here.