Here are the details on PTSA-sponsored Before and After-School Enrichment classes for the Winter 2019 session. Before and After School Enrichment classes are made possible by the Lakeview PTSA and coordinated by parent volunteers!
Download the Winter 2019 Enrichment Flyer for prices, locations and class times. Updated 12/7/2018
The Winter 2019 session runs from January 7 – April 5, 2019.
- Monday AM: Spanish with Paris Academy (limited space, priority for grade 1-5)**
- Monday PM: Drama with Eastside Drama (grade k-3)
- Tuesday AM: Harry Potter Magical Engineering with Play Well (grade k-5); Zeno Math (grade 1)
- Tuesday PM: Chess 4 life (grade k-5); Game Development with Coding with Kids (grade 3-5)
- Wednesday AM: French with Paris Academy (waitlist only)**
- Thursday PM: Make your Mark with Kirkland Art Center (grade k-5)
- Friday AM: Drawing and Painting with MuseoArt (grade k-5); Mandarin with Paris Academy (limited space, priority for grade 1-5)**
- Friday PM: Little coders (grade k-2)
Registration starts online December 7, 2018 at NOON
Download the Revised Winter 2019 Enrichment Flyer with prices and details regarding times and location.
⇨ Registration begins December 7, 2018 at noon on 6crickets.com If you don’t have a 6crickets.com account, we recommend setting one up in advance. You’ll need to enter emergency contact information, so have your address book or phone handy!
** Registration for foreign language classes (Spanish, French, Mandarin) is managed by Paris Academy NW. Click here to register for language classes only. **
⇨ PTSA members receive a $5 discount for each class. Not a member yet? It is never too late to join. The PTSA funds things like a new playground, art teacher, science, library, math club, etc. Discount code PTSA5.
⇨ Chaperone a class for the whole session and receive it for free! Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in receiving a class for free. We will have an additional support staff, Naomi Murphy, this session to help make sure the programs are fully chaperoned and to make sure your children are where they should be. If the class does not have a fulltime chaperone, Naomi will be the chaperone. Naomi is a student at NWU and is studying education.
⇨ Scholarships are available, please inquire with email@example.com
⇨ See Before and After School Enrichment policies and procedures