Lakeview PTSA’s Before and After School Enrichment committee arranges sessions of before and after school classes for Fall, Winter and Spring. The classes vary each session and may include Art, Drama, Chess, Math, Sports, Coding, Languages Engineering and more!
LAKEVIEW PTSA PRESENTS Winter Enrichment 2020
We are back with All-New Classes (Ukulele, Art, Coding and others) and all our favorites from the last session. All enrichment classes for Winter 2020 will be held at Lakeview.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See the Winter 2020 brochure:
- The Before and After-School Enrichment Program at Lakeview is planned and coordinated by parent volunteers. (Thank you!)
- Enrichment classes are allowed at Lakeview due to PTSA sponsorship. Our PTSA insurance policy states that to run our programs at least ONE PTSA LWSD approved volunteer must be present in each class.
- If parents are able to chaperone an entire session (all dates for 1 class), they get the class for free.
- If committed chaperones are not able to chaperone, it’s their responsibility to find a substitute who is a LWSD-approved volunteer.
- All parents / students must sign code of conduct. Disruptive students may be dismissed with no refund. See chaperone duties here.
Fees and Scholarships
- Scholarships may be available for classes. Please email email@example.com for details
Policy and Procedures
- Getting to class:
Please let your child know what classes he/she is expected to attend.
Please let your child know that that it is the child’s responsibility to follow instructions to go to class. All Parent volunteers/chaperones will direct the Kindergarten class to the Enrichment classroom.
- Sign-Out Procedures:
Parents should pick up and sign out their children at the conclusion of each class. Enrichment volunteers will wait 5 minutes for parents. If parents do not show up, fees may apply.
- Behavior and Discipline:
Children are expected to behave courteously and attentively. Children whose behavior interferes with the ability of others to participate in the class will be contacted by (the instructor/Enrichment coordinator). If the student is unable to correct their behavior, the parent will be contacted by (the instructor/Enrichment coordinator) and informed that the student will not be allowed to return. Refunds will not be issued in disciplinary cases. All children are expected to comply with Lakeview Elementary Code of Conduct.
Questions and feedback can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org