2019 Play: Pinocchio
When: Friday, March 29 and Saturday, March 30 at 7PM
Where: Lake Washington High School’s Performing Arts Center
Cost: Tickets are $8 in advance online (+fees) or $10 at the door
Advance Ticket Sales
- Online box office is open through March 28
- Physical tickets are NOT distributed. You will receive an email confirmation and your name will be added to the ticket holder list at the door – simply check-in!
- Group tickets will be listed under the name of the person who placed the order.
- All ticket sales are final.
- Registration: Thursday, January 24-Monday, January 28
- Parent meeting: Monday, February 4 at 7 PM
- Auditions: February 11 & 12 and callbacks for all February 20.
- Program/rehearsals: February 20-March 28 (Monday-Tuesday-Thursday = 4-6 PM and Wednesday = 2:30-5:30 PM)
- Performance: Friday, March 29 and Saturday, March 30 at 7 PM (Lake Washington High School Theater)
Registration Fee, Forms & Date
- All registration information must be returned by 9.20 am on January 28 to the Play Bin in the main office.
- Completed Audition Form with Conflict Calendar! (mark day/times for rehearsal your child cannot attend; week 1.5 and 6 are mandatory)
- Student Emergency and Medical Information Form
- Signed Production Contract (parent & child)
- Participant Fee – $100 check made out to Lakeview PTSA (If the fee presents difficulties, scholarships are available, please contact the producer below for more information).
For more information: email@example.com
About the Play
The school play is held annually in the spring. It is open to 4th & 5th grade students who want to participate in this fun musical. Studio East provides the directors, script, music, set and costumes. Lakeview provides performers with a willingness to learn and a positive attitude (plus lots of parent volunteer support)!
- 2018: Pirates of the Curry Bean
- 2017: We’re Having a Ball
- 2016: What a Knight
- 2015: Arabian Nights
- 2014: Pirates of the Curry Bean
- 2013: Aesop! Funtastic Fables
- 2012: Peter Pan in Neverland
- 2011: Just Another Day in Wonderland
Questions? Please contact the Play Producers at firstname.lastname@example.org.